We’re happy to service Greenville, as well as nationwide! Call us directly at 1-800-570-9727 for Greenville pallets.
Since 1993 we have been providing new, recycled, and remanufactured pallets to farmers, packing houses, warehousing operations, third-party logistics organizations, and a variety of manufacturers. Our services include:
- Pallet Sales
- Pallet Repair Services
- Pallet Management/Logistics Services
- Pallet Banking/Exchange Services
- The new pallets we offer are made from either hardwood that includes mixed species of wood such as oak, ash, maple, and others or southern yellow pine. We can also provide new pallets built from a combination of hardwood and pine.
- New pallets can be designed based on your needs using our Pallet Design System software (PDS).
- New, remanufactured, and used Pallets can be certified to meet ISPM-15/IPPC Requirements via heat treatment.
Recycled & Remanufactured Pallets
- Our Recycled pallets are repaired, graded, and sold based on condition.
- We carry multiple sizes that include drum pallets, EURO pallets, top frames, as well as block style pallets.
- Our Remanufactured pallets are built from scratch according to a predesigned pallet specification.
Pallet Services for other South Carolina Cities – We’ve Got You Covered!
In South Carolina, we provide pallets for these cities (and others – just ask) in addition to Greenville:
Fill out the form to request more information or to receive a price quote on our pallet services. Call us directly at 1-800-570-9727.